Thank you for choosing Airport Community Schools, we are glad you are here! The Airport Community School District is proud to offer high quality programs and opportunities for all students. We are here to help you through the enrollment process and welcome you to our learning community.
Whether you are enrolling for this year or for the 2021-2022 school year, the first step is to complete the online pre-enrollment form (for students entering K-12th grade). Once the pre-enrollment is complete, you will receive an email confirming your pre-enrollment. Check your SPAM and/or JUNK folder if it doesn’t appear in your inbox. After a district registrar reviews and approves your pre-enrollment online enrollment form, you will receive another email (check your spam/junk folder) to complete the additional forms required to finalize the registration process.
To begin enrollment for your Kindergarten - 12th grade student, follow this link and complete online pre-enrollment.
(For Kindergarten and Young 5's students entering 2021-2022 school year, follow this link to our Kindergarten Round Up page)
(For information regarding Preschool Enrollment, follow this link to our Preschool Page)
The second step is completing the online registration forms that you will receive via email after the registrar reviews your pre-enrollment form. In preparation for your registration email (2nd email), please note that the following items will need to be uploaded for you to complete the registration process:
- Original birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Drivers License (parent/guardian)
- 2 acceptable proofs of residency. You must provide two acceptable proofs of residency. All proofs of residency must be CURRENT.
The following items ARE acceptable proofs of residency:
Driver's License (current address), Phone bill or deposit receipt, Electric bill or deposit receipt, Gas bill or deposit receipt, Cable bill, Water Bill, Mortgage Statement, Bill of sale for place of residence, Current Property Tax Bill, Completed Lease/Rental Agreement.
The following items ARE NOT acceptable proofs of residency:
Junk Mail, Medical Bills, Credit Card Bills, Bank Statements, etc.
*In the event you are not the homeowner, the following steps must be taken:
• The homeowner must accompany the parent/guardian attempting to register
• The homeowner must bring two acceptable proofs of residency
• The homeowner and parent/guardian must provide photo ID (in addition to the two proofs of residency)
• The homeowner and parent/guardian must complete a residency affidavit which must be notarized
- For Kindergarten and Young 5's - Proof of Hearing and Vision test within 6 months of starting school
- For student in grades 9-12 - a high school transcript
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- A copy of your child's most recent IEP (in the event your child has been previously receiving Special Education Services)
We are happy to assist you through this process. If you have any questions, please call:
For grades 9-12 Diane Long 734-654-6208
For grades 7-8 Patrice Sprinkles 734-654-6205
For grades 5-6 Lori Urdahl 734-654-6205
For grade K-4 Sharon Souva 734-654-4012
If you are applying for out of district School of Choice, please also visit the School of Choice page.